Primary Care Team Leader
London - Borehamwood
02 November 2021
**Work for a Care Company who will care about you**
Requirement for the role:
· NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent.
· Experience of managing a Team of Care Assistants.
· A good understanding of Wound Care, Infection Control & Care Planning.
· A willingness to learn and develop.
Benefits of working with my Client are:
· Paid Breaks & Handover.
· Guaranteed contracted hours.
· Free hot meals while on shift.
· Excellent workplace pension.
· £250 ‘refer a friend’ programme.
· Excellent induction programme.
· Ongoing career training and development.
· Opportunities for progression within the business.
· Generous annual leave package.
· Happy, friendly working atmosphere.
We are proud to be working with an excellent Private Care Provider who are looking to recruit a Primary Care Team Leader in Borehamwood.
Our Client’s ethos is to be family orientated, professional, hard-working, client-led and fun. A happy atmosphere is promoted by the Management, as this adds to the home's environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Care Provider who really cares.
Share this job: